Harvest and Halloween Fun Stuff and Activities in Roseville
Just wanted to share some more Halloween and Harvest fun coming up in the next week or so. I know this is only a fraction of what’s probably out there. So feel free to leave more family-friendly, not-too-spooky info in the comments. 🙂
Fun Harvest Halloween Stuff to Do Right in Your Roseville Home
First though, not everyone will be able to get out to the fun harvest and Halloween events Roseville has to offer. Whether it’s because your kids (or you) have colds (yes, tis the season), you are swamped with work and/or homework, or you just prefer to have fun times at home, there are loads of great ideas and I thought I’d share a few of those as well. 😉
- 27 Alternative Ideas for Halloween. I have long enjoyed Bob’s blog, SeedTime, and he has some grand suggestions including some sweet ways to help neighbors and encourage them! And oh my, I loved his gourd bowling ideas! My littlest grandkid would too. He’s been having a ton of fun this week throwing my decorative gourds all over the place. We will have to give that a try tomorrow!
- Halloween Crafts from The Crafty Crow – another longtime fave of mine. You gotta check it out. I love the cute snacks. And the grandkids will love the spider ideas.
- Paper Plate Spiders – Yup, more cute spider crafts from I Heart Crafty Things. I know some long distance grandkids who will LOVE these!
- Crafts for Preschoolers has so many fun ideas including a paper plate scarecrow and a paper bag bat. And let me assure you, my grandkids have enjoyed these types of crafts long past preschool. So if you have older kids, just don’t mention the title of the blog. 😉
- SandwichINK – Make your own scarecrows. My kids and I did this the first year we joined a homeschool group with mixed results. But we got better at it. My grandkids and I have enjoyed doing this for years. And I’m already looking forward to making some with my youngest grandchild. 🙂
- Shutterfly has a bunch of cute ideas that take us right into November and Thanksgiving. Maybe I should make the turkey hat for the Turkey Trot? What do you think? 🙂 And now, on to the fun holiday events of 2017…
Free Harvest Halloween Fun at Bayside Churches
FestiFALL Harvest and Halloween Fun at Bayside Church Roseville
Come to Bayside Blue Oaks in costumes and enjoy Carnival Games, Cool Characters, Tasty Food Trucks, and LOADS of Candy. This FREE event will be running from 1:00 – 4:00pm and then again at 6:30 – 8:30pm. And be sure to stick around and enjoy the Saturday Night Service at 4:45pm!
1:00 – 4:00pm: Festifall Activities with Meet & Greet Characters | Zowie —->>>> Moana, Belle, & SpiderMan My grandkids would LOVE them!
4:45 – 6:00pm: Saturday Night Service | All Festifall Activities Paused
6:30 – 8:30 pm: Festifall Activities with Meet & Greet Characters | WOWIE —–>>>>>> Rapunzel, Captain America, & Wonder Woman
And for those who can’t make it Saturday night, be sure to enjoy the Pancake Breakfast Sunday Morning! 10000 Alantown Drive, Roseville, CA
FestiFALL with Trunk Or Treat at Bayside Church Granite Bay CA
- Saturday, October 28 | 2:00 – 8:00pm
Come enjoy their famous TRUNK OR TREAT! Have fun with cars, candy, carnival rides, church and lots of Harvest and Halloween Fun
- Sunday, October 29 | During All Services (8:15am, 9:45am, 11:30am, 7:00pm)
Even more fun
Per their website, there will be costumes, carnival rides, and food at all the weekends services! 8191 Sierra College Boulevard, Roseville, CA, (916) 791 – 1244
Pumpkin Palooza at Bayside Adventure Church Roseville CA
- Saturday, Oct 28 | 6:30-8:00pm
- Sunday, Oct 29 | 9:30am-1:30pm
Enjoy family fun all weekend long with carnival rides, food, a special appearance with Maui and Moana, a delicious Root Beer Garden – Ice Cream Bar provided by Leatherby’s, and so much more! And yup – do wear costumes! Plus, of course, several great services. 😉 6401 Stanford Ranch Rd, Roseville, CA 95678
Harvest Festival & Trunk-N-Treat! Fun Things to Do In Roseville CA
Harvest Fun in the Cherry Glen Theiles Manor Neighborhood at AgapeALIVE Church, 202 Bonita Street, Roseville on Saturday 10/29/17 from 7:30pm – 9 pm 916-474-4740. Enjoy music, games, candy, facepainting, and food!
More Harvest Halloween Events Roseville CA
PetSmart Halloween Spooktacular – Can’t forget those cute furbabies. Oct 28 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. Assuming your sweet pooch cooperates better than a granddog or two of mine do, you can dress your pet up in their cutest Halloween costumes and get some cute pictures in their Halloween adorableness at North Roseville PetSmart with all sorts of cute things for all our sweet pets, 10363 Fairway Dr, Roseville, CA 95678, (916) 774-8205. You’ll even get some sweet treats, while supplies last! Definitely fun doggy woggy Halloween events Roseville CA.
And woohoo! You can find so many more Harvest Halloween Things To Do with Kids of all ages from Macaroni Kid Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln. She’s got all sorts of Halloween events Roseville CA beautifully organized under this week’s picks. 🙂
Happy Harvest and Happy Halloween in Roseville CA
Whether you pop out to one of the many delightful and fun Halloween Events Roseville has to offer – or stay home and hand out candy and work on fun crafts, I hope your October is a delight and your holiday is full of fun family memories. Got some to share? We’d love to hear about them here or at our Facebook Group – RosevilleCaliforniaJoys 🙂