Happy Autumn in Roseville CA
Zowie! Can you believe it! It’s AUTUMN already! Such a lovely season full of all the lovely colors, cooler weather, and delightful scents! I’ve been thoroughly enjoying lovely walks and watching the cute turkeys we have all around our area, including in Sun City Roseville.
That means it’s also the HOLIDAY season full of so many fun holiday activities in Roseville CA to come! As you may guess, life has been keeping me extremely busy but thanks to a sweet reader, I’m finally getting some fun ideas posted here.
[For even more fun holiday happenings in Roseville CA, be sure to also click here for my holiday and seasonal category list with the most recent posts listed first. 🙂 ]
Roseville Holiday Things to Do
Roseville Holiday Things to Do, October
Family Fun Night in Downtown Roseville – wear your fun costumes and trick or treat up and down at many of the businesses in Downtown Roseville. It’s October 24 from 4pm-8pm with free admission! The schedule includes: 4:00-8:00- Trick or Treat & Free Carnival Games 5:00-600- Performance – School of Rock 6:00-7:15- Costume Contest Begins 7:30-8:00- Performance – The Ariel Elliott Band
Each of the Bayside Church campuses will be having a fun Trunk Or Treat event in October. These events are free and open to all. Each one includes the fun of getting to wear costumes (not too scary, please 😉 ), cool inflatables, yummy treats and more! Some of the highlights – with links for more details – include:
- Bayside Adventure Trunk or Treat – October 27, 4:00pm – 7:00pm, SeaQuest Aquarium, hay rides, costume contest, and more. (Shhhh – Special VIP ticket for any first-time guest that check-into Bayside Kids program on Saturday, October 26 at 5pm or Sunday, October 27th at 9am or 10:45am during worship services.)
- Bayside Blue Oaks Trunk or Treat – on October 26 1:00pm – 4:00pm at Bayside Blue Oaks – fun carnival games, yummy candy, tasty cake walk, concessions, crazy inflatables, and karaoke, and more. Prizes include 4 Tickets to Disneyland, 4 tickets to Disney on Ice, Disney Store gift card – WOW!
- Bayside Granite Bay Trunk or Treat – on October 26, 6:00pm – 8:30pm (Psssst – Attend the 4:45 Worship Service at Granite Bay and get a fast pass to front of the Trunk or Treat line!) With carnival rides, bounce houses, live performances, and more!
Craft Fair Fun – IF I read the sign correctly (I think I did 🙂 ), the Roseville Diamond K Estates at 16 Richards Drive off Washington – near Junction – will be having their annual Christmas Craft Party on October 25, 2019.
Roseville Holiday Things to Do – November
The Sun City Roseville Holiday Craft Fair is on Saturday, November 2, from 9am – 2pm in the Timber Creek Lodge. The Needle Arts, Creative Arts, and Fine Arts Clubs always have an awesome holiday crafts fair full of beautiful and creative handmade items.
Love quilts? Pioneer Quilters Guild is hosting their annual quilt show coming up on November 9-10, 2019 at the Roseville Sports Center, 1545 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville. Saturday, 10-5, Sunday 10-4 Admission is $7 and covers both days; children and grandchildren 12 and under are free. I’ve attended in the past and it’s quite fun – and GREAT raffles 🙂
Del Webb’s The Club at Westpark looks to be having their annual craft fair on November 9, 2019 per FestivalNet.
Roseville Holiday Parade – The free 58th Annual Sylvia Besana Holiday Parade begins at 10:00 am at the intersection of Riverside/Douglas/Vernon on Saturday, 11/23. PLUS enjoy family friendly fun with food booths, craft booths, and more in Downtown Roseville from 9am-1pm.
Turkey Trot – Start your Thanksgiving Day in a healthy and fun way – with a 5k and a 10k – and fun for all ages from strollers with the kids and grandkids on up starting at the Vernon Street Town Square. They say “Be there – rain or shine. Benefiting recreation programs for at risk youth.” AND Bring non-perishable food items to help feed the hungry (you can bring them to the Roseville Sports Center during packet pickup or Vernon Street Town Square on race day.) The race starts at 9 am on Thanksgiving Day, 11/28/19. You have to register by October 27th to have your name printed on your race bib.
Roseville Holiday Things to Do – December
Enjoy great music at A Mostly Acoustic Christmas by Lincoln Brewster on December 4, 5, 6 – Click here for full info.
The Roseville Downtown Holiday Celebration is coming up FAST with so much Christmas fun. Events include:
- Gingerbread House Contest – the completed entry form must be in by November 15, 2019 and houses must be turned in on Tuesday, December 3, by 4:00 pm to the Civic Center located at 311 Vernon Street, Roseville, 95678. Click here for details and entry form.
- 7th Annual Christmas Tree Grove on the Square – On this night, the trees in the grove are officially lit, and families can enjoy making Christmas crafts, music, visiting with Santa and food! Tree Grove events will be held rain or shine on Wednesday, December 4, 6:00–7:30pm
- Roseville’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting will be on December 5, from 6-8pm. This is one of the biggest of the Roseville activities during the holiday season and I hear tell, there just might be snow that night! Along with an old fashion celebration full of holiday cheer including decorating cookies, kids activity zone, music, food and celebration.:)
- And more!!!!
Neighborhood Santa will be back – December 10-19, starting at 6:00pm each night they are scheduled for (I believe this is weather permitting) – but the areas covered vary so specific details will be released later. Click here for more details. 🙂
RCONA – Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations – will have their annual Santa in the Park event at Mahany Park on December 14, 2019 from 1-4:30pm – so many fun things to do AND a FREE photo with Santa.
Roseville “Things to Do” Resources ALL YEAR LONG
Roseville Parks Recreation Guides are an awesome resource for all ages – from cute baby and toddler grandkids to boomers and seniors! Each of the Roseville parks recreation guides usually have most of the events going on in Roseville – though occasionally they won’t have all depending on who is hosting the event. You can find the current fall Roseville Parks Recreation guide by clicking here or directly at Roseville.CA.US/guide And be sure to click on the button there to sign up to get notified by email when the latest one comes out. 🙂
Don’t forget to LIKE my Roseville California Joys Facebook page! I frequently share things there about ongoing fun Roseville CA activities that don’t always make it into this blog. 🙂
Roseville Parks at Facebook is another great resource.
And be sure to sign up for Roseville Alerts (for emergencies). While there – venture HERE to check out the many Roseville CA emails you can sign up for including more interesting Roseville things to do!
As you can see – there are plenty of great things to do in Roseville CA for all ages, including boomers and seniors! No wonder we love it so much! These are some of the many things I love to share with my real estate clients as well as with YOU here on this blog and at KayeSwain.com. 🙂
P.S. In case you’ve heard that the post office in Roseville – right in the heart of where many of our Roseville holiday and other events go on – is moving, I JUST heard yesterday that it is only moving across the street. I make NO guarantees this will actually happen BUT it sounded like it will. That definitely makes me happy – how bout you? 🙂