We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Fun Christmas Events Roseville CA
Tis the season… It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Thanksgiving was a couple days ago and already I’ve got the Christmas Spirit! Well, true confession time! I started getting the Christmas spirit a week or two ago and you may have heard a few Christmas carols from my car and house recently. 🙂 AND I thought twas a good time to update you on some of the many lovely Christmas Events Roseville CA will be enjoying in our Greater Sacramento area!
Experience Christmas With Bayside 2018
Once again, Bayside will be working hard to share awesome Christmas events Roseville CA will LOVE. Check these three great options out – (Please note, all of this info comes from their website – and I highly recommend you head there to triple check the info in case of changes. JUST CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS! 🙂 )
1. Adventure Bayside’s Christmas Lights Drive-Thru
Love Christmas Lights? Enjoy a gorgeous drive through beautiful and fun Christmas light displays at Adventure Bayside rom November 26 – December 31 from 6:00pm – 9:30pm BUT they are CLOSED: Dec 1, 6, 7, 15, 18, 19, 21, 23 & 24 (VITAL – PLEASE NOTE – HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE) – ALSO VITAL – FREE TICKETS are REQUIRED to control traffic flow. Click here and scroll down to Christmas Lights Drive-Thru and click GET TICKETS – they are FREE. 🙂
Bayside’s Experience Christmas Services are AWESOME and thousands of people come every year! Bayside offers free general admission as well as inexpensive reserved seating (though you MUST be there by 15 minutes before it starts or those are then available to general admission!) Tickets are NOW available! Last year, they even added a couple of dates, so it’s always best to CLICK HERE and go directly to their site to see the many days and times available. MOST of the services look to be at Adventure Bayside, with one day of the services at Granite Bay Bayside.
There are 14 times (at this moment) to pick from and, as they explain on their site, “Come and be inspired and filled with light this season as you experience incredible music, a message of hope, and fun that will create memories for years to come. The services will feature America’s Got Talent finalist Brian King Joseph! Invite your friends and family to watch his innovative performance with his electric violin light show.” WOW! Doesn’t that sound intriguing!
And yes! They are offering Jingle Jam for kiddoes again this year. Click here and check the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) towards the bottom of the page for details on this and more!
3. Cozy Christmas Delights
I LOVE the huge Experience Christmas services – both attending, and sometimes being blessed to help at them. But I also LOVE the smaller more intimate Christmas candlelight services and you’ll find those as well at the individual Bayside Campuses. Just click here and scroll down to HOME FOR CHRISTMAS and check out the many options. And be blessed! 🙂
Where to Find More Christmas Lights
Lovely Christmas Events Roseville CA loves definitely including beautiful Christmas Lights. In addition to the great lights from Bayside (see above), Hillsford Court Christmas Lights Show is celebrating their 6th Anniversary of sharing lights with our Roseville community! AND they accept food and toy (unused) donations to help even more! Here’s their Facebook page
For those who aren’t on Facebook, here are their gentle (and sweet) reminders to:
“Please be courteous to other visitors and turn your lights off while in the court…and please remember to turn the lights back on, as you leave on Bickleigh Loop. ; Please don’t block the driveways.; If the court is full with visitors, please feel free to park on Bickleigh Loop and walk on in.; For your safety, please try and stay off lawns. We have many electrical wires routed all over the place and we’d like to avoid injuries and/or light outages. 🎄☃️”
Not only that! Take a look at the Roseville page for California Christmas Lights for local light displays. You can find other areas if you click here. And these pages should be updated throughout the season
Don’t forget to check YELP’s current list of best Christmas lights in the greater Sacramento Valley area, including Roseville CA. 🙂
More Christmas Celebrations
More Christmas Events Roseville CA enjoys include:
- Sunrise Community Church is again sharing their Bethlehem Village November 30-December 2, 2018 from 6pm-8pm, weather permitting. 8321 Greenback Lane, Fair Oaks, CA 95628, (916) 726-4642
- Centerpoint Roseville is having lovely Christmas concerts on December 7 at 7:30 pm and December 8, 2018 at 3 pm. Click here for details on those delights along with other holiday celebrations they have planned.
- Coming Soon! Santa in the Park from RCONA – Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations! Kids — Get free photos with Santa, See Santa’s Arrival on a Roseville Fire Truck at 1:30 PM. Enjoy Cookies, punch, live entertainment, and crafts — all FREE! Saturday, December 9, 2017 at Roseville Sports Center at Mahany Park 1545 Pleasant Grove Blvd Time: 1 – 4:30 p.m.Download the flyer here: – SITP Flyer 2017 Final.pdf
Macaroni Kid, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln is ALWAYS a great resource for all sorts of fun activities for young and old and her holiday guides are already filling up. Be sure to check them out. Just click here.
Christmas & Advent Joys with Kids
Of course, Crafts at home make for some lovely family Christmas events Roseville CA families can enjoy! Whether you are looking for fun Christmas and Advent crafts and activity ideas for your kids or, like me, for your grandkids, here are some fun ones I spotted this year!
I’ve been adding new ideas regularly to my Pinterest Page:
GRANDPARENTS – have you seen my Roseville Grandparents Page? Sharing a mixture of fun and faith-based ideas, coloring pages, and more for crafts and activities to enjoy with our grandkids. Like:
Local Christmas Carol Joys!
And, oh my! I just discovered HOLIDAY MUSIC PLAYLISTS on YOUTUBE. Now I will caution you. I subscribe to YouTube Red and I HIGHLY recommend it. It gets rid of so much of the garbage-y ads. There are still some ads in the videos themselves but nothing like before! If you don’t have RED, you may see ads but know that they are not from me. That being said, here is one of my latest playlists – full of lovely Christmas music and even a fireplace or two. 🙂 Fun delights.
For those of us who have Comcast Xfinity in the Roseville Sacramento area, here are a couple of fun holiday tips.
- I believe all subscriptions for Xfinity offer the YouTube app so I think you can go to that app, sign in, and see your account. Then just pick the playlist you like, including the ones above, and enjoy.
- Also, depending on what your subscription is, go to XFINITY, then SEARCH and then type in FIRE. I got several choices for Christmas music with a fireplace blazing on the screen. And it was even easier than YouTube though not quite as many choices. Quite fun, I must admit.
I hope you all have a blessed and beautiful Christmas. And if you have more suggestions to add to this post, feel free to share them in the comments. 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check my last post, about half way down, for more fun things to do and fun Christmas Events Roseville CA is enjoying this year! Just Click Here. And remember, you can always find my most recent seasonal and holiday posts by clicking HOLIDAY & SEASONAL here or above. 🙂
Contents of this post...
- 1 Fun Christmas Events Roseville CA
- 2 Experience Christmas With Bayside 2018
- 3 Where to Find More Christmas Lights
- 4 More Christmas Celebrations
- 5 Christmas & Advent Joys with Kids
- 6 Local Christmas Carol Joys!
- 7 Merry Christmas!