We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Sweet and Crafty Memories
All the Crafts Shows I’ve listed below are now a sweet memory. But they are a grand resource for next year’s research. And in the meantime, you can still have crafts and holiday fun.
- Enjoy my latest holiday posts about the upcoming autumn and holiday things to do in Roseville 2018.
- Have fun at my Pinterest Boards – Grandkid Fun and Christmas Joys for easy and cute Christmas crafts for kids and grandkids – and for all you quilters, do be sure to visit Quilting Passions
- Check out these intriguing holiday craft videos
- Enjoy my Grandkid Playlists with all sorts of fun and easy craft ideas – here and here.
- Find all my holiday and seasonal activities updates HERE with the most current at the top 🙂
- Have a VERY Merry Christmas and a joy-filled year to come!
- Craft Show at Diamond K Estates on October 29th at 16 Richards Dr, Roseville, CA 95678 off Washington. I don’t know the time but will add it when I find out. Their phone number is 916-783-5592
- 17th Annual Craft Fair at Precision Dance Center will be held at 911 Washington Blvd., Roseville, CA on November 4 from 11am-6pm and November 5 from 10am-6pm. They will have fall, harvest, and Christmas decorations, gifts, home decor, jewelry, food items, and more!
- 20th Annual Holiday Craft Faire at Sun City Roseville CA is open to the public. This will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 9 AM to 2 PM. Located at 7050 Del Webb Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747, the Timber Creek Ballroom, hall, and lobby will be transformed into a craft faire venue with over 50 vendors selling their wares. In addition to the lobby area, you will be able to check out the creative talents of our residents selling their art work in the Fine Arts room and in the Creative Arts room. The ever popular Judy Dolls will be in the lobby waiting to go home to someone special. There will be needle arts, creative arts, fine arts, a book sale and more. And there is even a Shopper’s Café, located in the Club Room and Card Room, where you can sit, rest your feet and enjoy donuts, pastry, coffee or tea. Lunch with a sandwich and cold beverage of your choice will also be available. You might even find some homemade goodies at our Bake Sale in the Needle Arts room.
- Handmade Rocklin Craft and Artisan Fair. Handmade Rocklin will be held on November 5, 2016 at Rocklin High School from 9am-4pm in the Rocklin High School Gym,. This craft fair will showcase local artists, crafters, and cottage food producers. Free admission, Free parking, Low cost, on-site child care, All indoor- stay dry and comfortable now matter what the weather is outside! The fair is a benefit for the Rocklin High School chapter of Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America, who recently appeared on Good Day Sacramento – check out their fun Halloween Kids treats – craftiness with food is a fun idea as well. 😉
- 2016 Holiday Craft Faire will be held Friday November 4 and Saturday November 5 from 9-3pm at Lincoln Hills Community Church, 950 East Joiner Parkway, Lincoln, CA 95648.
- Mistywood Holiday Craft Boutique – 1275 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA, Enjoy a variety of local vendors displaying handcrafted goods. Also coffee or hot cider along with chef-baked goodies. Questions? Call Heather Franklin at Mistywood at 916-771-8606 for more information.
- Pioneer Quilters Guild in Rocklin CA 2016 Quilt Show will be Saturday and Sunday, November 12-13, 2016. It will be held at the Roseville Sports Center in Mahany Regional Park on Pleasant Grove at Woodcreek Oaks Blvd, Roseville from 10am – 5pm on Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday. Admission: $7; children 12 years and younger are admitted free. Free entry on Sunday with Saturday admission. Until November 1 you can buy pre-sale tickets for $6. Click here for more details and to find out how to get pre-sale tickets.
- Craft Fair at Del Webb’s The Club at Westpark is on November 12 from 10-2pm at their community recreation center, the Retreat, 3240 Kennerleigh Parkway, Roseville CA.
- All American Craft Fair, on November 12 at McBean Pavilion, 65 McBean Park Drive, Lincoln, CA 95648. Scheduled from 9am-3pm, they will have handmade arts and crafts. Many craft arts guild members from Sun City Lincoln Hills and others will be sharing their creative art for enjoyment and purchase.
- Holiday Craft Fair on Saturday, November 12, 2016 from 9am-2pm at The Terraces of Roseville, 707 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville CA 95661.
- River City Quilt Guild’s 2016 Quilt Show will be on November 18-20, 2016. Times: Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. It will be at the Scottish Rite Temple; 6151 H Street, Sacramento, CA. Admission: $7 per day; Ages 12 and under free if accompanied by an adult.
- Noel Holiday Vintage Market Winter 2016 – A Vintage Holiday Market will be held Friday, November 18th, 6pm – 9pm, Priority Shopping, $10 Admission, Saturday, November 19th, 9am – 3pm, All Day Shopping, $5 Admission, (free with Fri Night Ticket). This will be at Placer County Fairgrounds – Free Parking, 800 All America City Blvd, Roseville, CA
- Craft Fair by Mosaic Hope Closet 2016 – Everything is Hand Made! All vendors are local to Roseville, Rocklin, and surrounding areas. The fair will be at Mosaic Christian Church, 4430 Granite Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677 on Saturday, November 19 from 10 AM – 4 PM.
- Craft Faire Extravaganza will be held on November 19, 2016 from 9am -3pm at Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 6365 Douglas Blvd., Granite Bay, CA 95746. All handmade items along with baked goodies.
- 27th Annual Holiday Craft Fair in Roseville CA will be held at Maidu Community Center & Maidu Library, 1550 Maidu Drive, Roseville CA on Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 9am-4pm. Free admission and parking; Rain or Shine!
- All Nations Native Craft Fair in Roseville CA will be held at Maidu Activity Center (adjacent to Maidu Museum & Historic Site). 1960 Johnson Ranch Drive, Roseville CA. This fair is on Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 10am – 3pm. Free admission and parking; Rain or Shine!
- Holiday Show of Hands at St. John the Evangelist School, 5701 Locust Ave, Carmichael, California 95608. This is an arts and crafts Christmas sale featuring custom work by over 150 craftsmen and artists! It will be on Friday December 2nd 5p-9p $5 Admission; Saturday December 3rd 9a-7p Admission is free; Sunday December 4th 9a-3p Admission is free. Also will include antiques & collectibles, a Green Room with crafts from found and recycled objects, crafts for men, food and drink, and more!
More Crafty Joys?