We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
ZOOMING to Spring in Roseville!
Can you believe how fast the year goes by!!! Seems like it’s on roller skates, don’t you think? I’m always looking for fun spring things to do here in Roseville with my grandkids – near and far. My youngest grandson and I will be making some fun St Patrick Day crafts this week. Plus I enjoyed sending my long distance grandkids some of the same ideas to do in their homes AND ooooing and aahhhhing at their delightful creations.
And guess what! SPRING SPRINGS on March 20, 2018. Unless, of course, you follow the meteorological calendar in which case IT’S ALREADY HERE! I love the meteorological calendar for spring and fall. NOT so much for winter and summer. 😉
In case you’re looking for interesting things to do this spring in Roseville CA and the surrounding area, I’ve dug up a few.
Spring Things To Do in Roseville
Here are just SOME of the fun things to do that Roseville CA has planned for all ages over the next couple of months:
- Food Truck Mania at Downtown Roseville – April 12 5-8pm
- I Love the 80s Fun Run – May 8 9am
- Friday Flicks with Cars 3 – Downtown Roseville – May 18 7:30pm
- Fix-A-Leak Week at Mahany Park – March 19-22.
- Click here for a flyer with the full list of even MORE fun things to do in Roseville
Spring Things to Do in the Sacramento area
More spring things to do in the greater Sacramento Valley Area.
- St Patricks Day Ideas for the Roseville area – One of Macaroni Kids’s great guides
- Bayside Blue Oaks, A Taste of Easter, Kids of all ages will enjoy egg decorating, face painting, Easter games and more! March 21, 2018 9:00am – 4:00pm, 10000 Alantown Dr., Roseville CA, FREE. Please note – This is NOT a drop-off event. For more info, email [email protected]
- The Rock Church in Elk Grove is presenting live performances of For What Purpose from March 30 – April 1, 2018. Looks AWESOME!
- Macaroni Kid also has a fun Easter activities guide.
- Sacramento Zoo‘s ZooZoom fun run is April 15, 8am – noon
- Roseville’s very own BERRYFEST on May 13-14th.
- Sacramento Zoo has even more fun things to do – click here for their latest list of events
Part of spring is Lent including the thought provoking last week before Easter with events for the Last Supper, Good Friday, and more.
Bayside Granite Bay is again sharing the Stations of the Cross event. It’s beautiful, thought provoking, and great for families with kids 4th grade and older. You’ll find that at 8191 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA 95661 in the B Building. The hours are Tuesday, March 27 from 8:00am–8:00pm, Wednesday, March 28 from 8:00am–8:00pm, Thursday, March 29 from 8:00am–8:00pm, Friday, March 30 from 8:00am–10:00pm
Good Friday services at Bayside Granite Bay – Friday, March 30 at 12:00pm and 7:00pm. 8191 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA 95661.
Centerpoint Roseville – Last Supper Service. Thursday, March 29 at 7:00pm, 515 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661, (916) 782-3186
Centerpoint Roseville – Good Friday service. Friday, March 30, 2018 at 7:00pm, 515 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661, (916) 782-3186
Bridgeway – Good Friday service in the Worship Center. A time to reflect on what Jesus accomplished for us on the cross and celebrate communion together. Friday, March 30, 2018, 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM, 8150 Industrial Ave. Bldg. A, Roseville, CA 95678, Kidsway will be open during the Good Friday service.
Easter Things to Do in Roseville
Easter is definitely one of the highlights of my spring as well as my year. And there are definitely plenty of Easter things to do in the area. Here are some of the faves of my family and friends:
Bayside – All the Bayside campuses will have plenty of fun spring things to do for Easter from egg hunts to games to interesting messages and more! Click here and then click on the location close to you to find out full details of times, dates, and activities. Here are some of the highlights:
- Bayside Adventure – is featuring helicopter Easter egg drops all weekend long, donuts and bagels to enjoy, and a fun photo opp with Alice and the White Rabbit. Sat., March 31, 5:15pm and Sun., April 1 9:00am and 11:00am. 6401 Stanford Ranch Rd., Roseville CA.
- Bayside Blue Oaks is featuring Easter egg hunts before every service along with Ettore’s pastries. Saturday, March 31, 2:45pm and 4:45pm, Sunday, April 1, 9:30am and 11:30am. 10000 Alantown Dr., Roseville CA
- Bayside Granite Bay is featuring Easter fun for the family all weekend long. Saturday, March 31, 4:00pm and 6:00pm. Sunday, April 1 at 8:15am, 9:45am, 11:30am, and 7:00pm. 8191 Sierra College Blvd., Roseville, CA.
Life Community Church – Easter Services March 31 at 5 pm and April 1 at 9:15 & 11 am. Step back in time and walk through their Jerusalem Marketplace – open 30 minutes before & after the Easter services! 10020 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747, 916.788.2697
Bridgeway – Easter Weekend Services on Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 4:00pm and 6:00pm, and Sunday, April 01, 2018, at 8:30am, 10:00am and 11:30am in the Worship Center. Kidsway will be available (babies – 5th grade). Middle school and high school will not be meeting. Students are invited to attend main service with their family. 8150 Industrial Ave. Bldg. A, Roseville, CA 95678, 916.408.6560.
Centerpoint Roseville – Saturday, March 31, a Children’s Easter Party (toddlers to 6th grade) from 11:30am – 1:00pm. Enjoy crafts, lunch, games, & Easter Egg hunt. FREE. 515 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661, (916) 782-3186
Centerpoint Roseville – Sunday, April 1, Easter Sunday services. 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:45, and 11:10am. 515 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661, (916) 782-3186
Destiny Church – Easter Services on Sunday April 1 at 9am, 10am, 11am, and an 11:45am Spanish service! We will have fun-packed activities for the kids at every service, from Easter Egg hunts to Laser Tag and Glow-in-the-Dark courses. (916) 780-2273, 6900 Destiny Drive, Rocklin, CA 95677
Some Easter Brunch Options
Of course, another one of the popular spring things to do around Easter is EAT and Easter Brunches are at the top of many people’s lists! Here are some:
The Timbers Restaurant at the Lodge at Sun City Roseville CA is hosting Easter Sunday Brunch from10:30am – 2:30 pm. $37 for adults, $22 for kids 6-12, and under 5 are free. It will be in the restaurant AND in the ball room and is open to the public. Prepaid reservations are required and you can get those at 916-774-3838. As of March 15 at 1pm when I checked, the 11am and 11:30am times were all full, but the rest of the time periods all have openings. I would definitely hurry to make those reservations though! 🙂
La Provence in West Roseville, adjacent to the Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village, is also hosting an Easter Sunday Brunch. They are planning a delicious Easter Brunch that includes a dessert buffet, several choices for your made-to-order entree, and so much more. 9:00am – 3:30pm Sunday April 1st. Click here for the menu. Here’s their phone number that is for reservations only 916-789-2002 or click here to reserve online. (Again, I would definitely hurry. 🙂 )
Claim Jumper in Roseville will be open early for their Easter Brunch but will also be open all day – so 8am – 9:30 pm at 250 Harding Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678 – Call for full details. (916) 788-1705
SAVE THE DATES
Late spring and early summer is when many summer camps happen. Here are a couple I spotted while researching this list of fun spring things to do. I thought the dates might help with your summer plans.
Bayside – Breakaway Kids Summer Camps – Choose from 22 different camps at 5 locations in the Sacramento area including Bayside Granite Bay and Bayside Blue Oaks in Roseville! Recreation, arts, rally, learning about God and building lasting friendships are just a part of what Breakaway is. Enjoy a meaningful, unforgettable and fun-filled summer…right at home in your community! REGISTRATION OPENS EASTER WEEKEND – The dates listed currently are below though it also says that dates vary for each campus. So the best place to check is at their website – probably during registration, which is scheduled to open Easter weekend.
- CLASSIC CAMPS: June 18 – 22 and June 25 – 29
- EXTREME GAMES CAMPS: July 9 – 13 and July 16 – 20
Kids Fire Camp – 2018 Dates – June 18-23 – Kids Fire Camp 2018 is now accepting applications! “What is Kids Fire Camp?
- Six fun and exciting days learning all about the job of a firefighter.
- Water safety, first aid, rescue practices, firefighting and fitness.
- It’s about challenging yourself, teamwork, and making new friends.
- Open to kids ages 11-14 years old.
- Open to Roseville residents and non-residents.”
Enjoying Spring and Easter at Home
Enjoy a fun word search puzzle and some coloring pages. My grandkids love these fun spring things to do and I hope you will to – whether you are in Roseville CA or beyond. 🙂
Enjoy Spring Fun
I hope your spring is full of delightful things to do in Roseville and beyond. And if y’all hear of more fun spring things to do, we’d love to hear. Just let us know in the comments below or in our Facebook group.
P.S. Looking for more fun Easter and spring things to do? Here are some past posts that include fun spring things to do at home in Roseville or beyond that is always timely (Ignore the dated activities, of course, as they were from previous years.) 🙂
- Fun St Patrick Day things to do at home
- Cute coloring pages
- Easter activities to make and do at home
P.P.S. Solution to the word search puzzle. 🙂