2016 Fall Fun is over but the following post still has good resources for future. And when you’re done, head to my category page, Holiday and Seasonal, where you’ll find all my posts on fun things to do in Roseville CA for holiday and seasonal fun! The most recent is always at the top.
My family’s fave, Bishop’s Pumpkin Farm, is open and bigger than ever! We’ve enjoyed going to Bishop’s for years. And I’m already looking forward to going there with my youngest little grandkiddle in a couple of years. 🙂
In case you are wondering where you can buy white pumpkins in Roseville, I have seen them at Green Acres Nursery in Roseville. Also, someone on Facebook spotted some at Walmart. Of course, it’s always wise to call in advance. Especially for something like that which might sell out. 🙂
- Fall Family Festival hosted by Life Community Church and Roseville Police Department on October 15 from 11 am – 2 pm at Kaseberg Elementary School.
- Harvest Fest hosted by Harvest Community Church of Roseville, 1376 Blue Oaks Blvd., Roseville, will be held Saturday, October 15 from 11 AM – 3 PM. Festivities for the whole family to enjoy include Carnival Games, Inflatables, Loads of Candy, Petting Zoo, Toddler Activities, Game Truck, Food and much more!
- Auburn Community Festival will be held October 15 from 10-4 at 123 Recreation Drive, Auburn, CA 95603, 530-320-3326. There will be a Giant Pumpkin Contest, Scarecrow Contest, Costume Contest & Parade, Live Music, Vendors, and much more! A day of fun for all ages and admission is free
- Sacramento Harvest Festival at Cal Expo November 18-20
- FestiFALL at Bayside to be held at 8191 Sierra College Blvd, Roseville, CA on Saturday, Oct 29 – 30, 2016 from 3:00 – 10:30pm on Saturday. The fun includes food, inflatables, a hay maze, carnival games, decorated cars and a Ferris Wheel, along with more fun at various times on Sunday. See the website for full details.
Roseville City Happenings
Fun City Happenings Through Thanksgiving
21 Friday Flicks in Downtown Vernon Square, The Jungle Book, 1pm-4pm, weather permitting – FREE
22 Floating Pumpkin Patch, Mike Shellito Indoor Pool, 1pm-4pm
22 Oktoberfest, Downtown Vernon Square , 1pm-5pm, rain or shine
27 Family Fun Night, Costumes and Family Activities, Downtown Roseville, 4pm-8pm – FREE
29 Count Watts’ Spooktacular,10am-2pm, Utility Exploration Center, 1501 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
10 Food Truck Mania, Downtown Roseville, 5pm-8pm
24 Turkey Trot, Royer Park, 9am
While there is some overlap with things I’ve shared, there are also plenty of other fun things to do in Sacramento and the surrounding area at Parents Sacramento!
Want to explore further? Here’s a great list of fun things to do in and around San Francisco (including some Sacramento happenings), from Maria at Far Out City.
Another set of grand ideas for harvest and halloween fun from parents’ website, Red Tricycle San Francisco.
More Fun Things to Do in Roseville Area
Have fun this autumn. And don’t forget to check out more fun things to do in Roseville and the surrounding area for Autumn – part 1. 🙂
P.S. It’s not an autumn happening but yet, it’s happening in autumn. I wanted to give you a quick heads up. I just heard the Roseville Christmas Parade, the the 55th Annual Sylvia Besana Holiday Parade, will be held on Saturday, November 19. Hope to see you there! 😉