We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I hope your Thanksgiving Holiday was GREAT! Our home was a bit quiet as my mom wasn’t feeling well. But we enjoyed our turkey, nonetheless. And I even made another, smaller fruit turkey (above). The first one I made, earlier this week for a fun family reunion, is below. 🙂
2016 & 2017 Holiday and Seasonal Fun is over but just click here to head to my category page, Holiday and Seasonal, where you’ll find all my posts on fun things to do in Roseville CA for holiday and seasonal fun! The most recent is always at the top.
More and more things have been popping up for holiday fun events so I wanted to update you with some along with their links:
- High Hand Nursery’s Holiday Celebration, Nov. 26, 6pm sharp – See their nursery sparkle with thousands of lights, stroll through their Nursery and Fruit Shed and discover unique decorating items and gifts for Christmas and any occasion, and enjoy dinner at the Conservatory from 5:30-8:30 pm – (Call for reservations).
- Auburn Festival of Lights, Begins at the corner of Cherry and Lincoln Way at 5:30pm, Dec 3
- Santa In the Park, Mahany Park, Dec 10, 1-4:30pm
- Loomis Home Tour for the Holidays, Loomis Basin, Dec 10, 9am-4pm.
- Auburn Old Town Country Christmas, Dec 17, 5-9pm FREE
- Sac Zoo, Dec 24, It’s their annual PJ Party Christmas Eve from 10-1:30pm (the Zoo closes early at 1:30 pm) and it’s FREE!
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas Show, Golden 1 Center, Dec 28.
- Cinderella Carriage Rides at the Fountains at Roseville, Click here to see dates and times.
- Nevada City Victorian Christmas, 3 Sundays and 2 Wednesdays in December.
- Global Winter Wonderland, Cal Expo in Sacramento, Open select days December 2 thru Jan 8, 2017 – CLICK HERE for calendar and directions.
- Theater of Lights, Old Sacramento, Now thru 12/24
- One of my fave resources, Macaroni Kid – Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, has a calendar with several holiday activities.
Holiday Smiles to Come
Keep checking back, as I’ll be sharing plenty more fun events in the next few weeks, including delightful music options. I’m also planning another post on Christmas lights in the area. If y’all hear or see any great lights and decorations, do let me know here or at my Facebook page – RosevilleCaliforniaJoys . 🙂
P.S. Click here to get this in a free eBook to keep as a handy reference through the holiday season, along with other useful, fun, and holiday updates. 🙂