INTRODUCING THE GREAT CITY OF ROSEVILLE CA
Roseville CA is such a lovely town. In addition, it’s a fun city full of great family-friendly activities for holidays, seasons, and more. It’s SO great, it was one of the “Three Sacramento Cities Named Best California Cities to Put Down Roots.” According to the Sacramento Press, “…a new study found that three Sacramento cities are among the best in California” in “a study by WalletHub that examined 240 California cities across 22 key metrics that targeted family living, education, health, safety, affordability, and socioeconomic environment.” AWESOME!
The City of Roseville CA has recently created a terrific video that wonderfully highlights so many of the great things about our city of Roseville California. It shows off some of the many people who work so hard for our city, including several of the terrific volunteers in RCONA – our Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations. You’ll also enjoy seeing the Westfield Galleria at Roseville, The Fountains at Roseville, Historic walking trails, Downtown Roseville with all the fun activities including the spray ground, some of our awesome walking trails, great parks, and so much more. Enjoy!
GREAT COMMUNICATION IN ROSEVILLE CA
I really appreciate how proactive the City Government of Roseville CA is at communicating with us. They have several emails and other alert options available for us to sign up for and stay updated. The first and most important is ALERT ROSEVILLE.
Alert Roseville is our city’s and county’s “emergency notification system to alert you about emergencies and other important community news. The system enables officials to provide essential information quickly when there is a threat to the health or safety of you and your family.
In addition to emergency information, you may:
- Select to receive messages regarding crime alerts, road closures, public meetings or other community events;
- Choose the locations you want to be contacted about ‐ such as your parents’ home, your workplace and your child’s school;
- Receive alerts on your home phone, cell phone, work phone, email, text, fax or instant messaging.”
ROSEVILLE CA EMAIL UPDATES
These email notifications include:
- Affordable Housing Information
- Business Matters Newsletter
- City Council Agenda & Minutes
- City of Roseville News including breaking City news and more
- Design and Construction Standards
- Downtown Roseville Area Street Closures
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List
- Job Opportunities
- Legislative Updates
- Library and Maidu Museum: News and Events
- Mike Shellito Indoor Pool
- Parks Design & Construction Standards
- Parks, Recreation, & Libraries Activity Guide
- Public Safety & Neighborhood News – including breaking news, crime tips and Roseville CA incident logs
- Roseville Electric Dispatch
- Roseville Transit E-Notify
- Roseville Utility Exploration Center Newsletter
- Traffic Alerts – includes road closures and detours
- Trail Alerts & Information – including events and temporary closures
To subscribe to one, two, several, or all of these email updates, click here.
ALWAYS INTERESTING THINGS TO DO IN EACH SEASON IN ROSEVILLE CA
Autumn Fun Things Do Roseville CA
Roseville CA Events Page regularly updates their page to include the latest EVENTS SCHEDULE full of fun things to do here in Roseville California. You can find the current one by clicking here. I also have it bookmarked at my Pinterest board, Roseville California Joys. And you can find the latest Fall fun things do Roseville CA by clicking here!
There is plenty to enjoy in the Autumn season here in Roseville. Some of the fun things going on include:
- Fire Station Open Houses which kids and grandkids love (so do their adults! 🙂 )
- Food Truck Mania – the 2nd Thursday of each month
- Friday Flicks
- Campfires at Maidu
- Concerts on the Square
- Family Fest (coming up 9/26/15)
- Bikefest (October 1, 2015)
- Medication Take Back Day (10/10/15)
- Floating Pumpkin Patch (10/24/15)
- Oktoberfest (10/24/15)
- Family Fun Night 10/29/15
- Holiday Parade 12/21/15
- Turkey Trot 5k/10k 11/26/15
- Live Christmas Performance 12/1/15
- Tree Grove – starts 12/2/15
- Christmas Tree Lighting 12/3/15
- Breakfast with Santa 12/5/15
- Holiday Craft Fair 12/5/15
- All Nations Native Craft Fair 12/5/15
- Neighborhood Santa – 12/7- 12-18
Whew! Tons of fun and that’s JUST the city events.
Other Roseville CA things to do
Holiday Craft Shows
Plays and Performances – regular and holiday
- Stand Out Talent – current projects include Beauty and the Beast running now, Coming later this year – Jekyll & Hyde and Yes, Virgina
- Destiny Church dramas and musicals
- Bayside Concerts – currently the Fall Concert events
- William Jessup University – White Christmas was last year. I’m looking forward to what’s next 🙂
Fun Things To Do At Many Roseville area Stores Through the Year
Fountains at Roseville often has intriguing and interesting things going on
from Christmas activities for young and old
to the Silverman’s visit
and more! 🙂
Westfield Galleria at Roseville has tons going on as well from walking in the mall before it opens to holiday happenings like an ice skating rink in the winter, Harvest Trunk or Treat, and more, including:
October 31, 2015 – Trick or treat at stores in the Westfield Galleria at Roseville from 5-7 pm
And there’s tons more through the year… Check this page regularly for more updates!
As you can see, this sweet town of Roseville CA is great, full of terrific options and activities to engage and interest all who live here and my family and I all appreciate it, as do so many of our friends. Come check it out and stay to enjoy the lovely lifestyle of Roseville California! 🙂
P.S. Click here and sign up to get my free weekly emails where I share Roseville and Sacramento area updates, fun events, holiday happenings, real estate market info, and more.