We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
WOW! Valentine’s Day is next week, and St. Patricks Day is right around the corner. In between and all around that comes:
- Night Out at the Maidu Library 2/18/17 – 6:30–8:30pm
- President’s Day 2/20/17
- Food Truck Mania 3/9/17
- Shamrock’n with Blue Diamond Almonds – a terrific way to support those who have been impacted with cancer! 3/11-12/17 Fun for the whole family! BUT if you do it, be SURE to read the next item. 😉
- Time Change – SPRING FORWARD on 3/12/17 and be sure to change the batteries in your smoke alarms/smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- ST PATRICKS DAY – 3/17/17
- SPRING SPRINGS!!!!! I can’t WAIT! 3/20/17
- ZooZoom – Love the Sacramento Zoo? Here’s a chance to help it, get healthier, and have fun! March 26, 2017, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
St Patricks Day Crafts For Our Kids and Grandkids (not to mention ourselves 😉 )
I LOVE craft projects with my grandkids! Coloring pages are fun to make on the computer. Construction paper, markers and stickers have been staples on my shopping list for years. It’s so much fun to create with them, teaching them new things each year, encouraging their creative juices, and just plain having fun. Here are some fun ideas for St Patricks Day!
More St Patricks Day Crafts
- Roseville California Joys – yup, there’s more ideas here.
- Local Mom Blogger, Mom on Timeout has plenty of fun St Patricks Day craft ideas like cute Leprechaun hats.
- Another fave of mine, The Crafty Crow, has a ton of St Patricks Day craft ideas as well, including easy Leprechauns and cute shamrock bouquets.
St Patricks Day Food Fun
Ever heard of Muddy Buddies? Me neither. But this recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies using Chex cereal, chocolate chips, Lucky Charms, and more, is sure to create grandkids smiles!
If that doesn’t do it, I bet this will bring smiles to all ages – just to watch these kids having fun cooking! Does this bring back memories for anyone else besides me? 🙂
Happy St. Patrick’s Day y’all!
P.S. It’s ALSO time for the REAL ESTATE MARKET to get sizzling hot. Got questions or ready to go? We’re just a phone call away at 916-768-0127 OR a click away at KayeSwain.com. 🙂