We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Golfland Sunsplash! “What are those?” you might be asking. My grandkids could tell you in a heartbeat. Sunsplash is a refreshing and fun family water park with all sorts of other fun attractions in the midst of Roseville CA at 1893 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA. It’s right alongside the I80 freeway between the Taylor offramp and the 65 cutoff. It’s across the street from Tahoe Joe’s on one side and catty-corner to the Islands restaurant along with a Residence Inn by Marriott and two other hotels. There’s a gas station center across the street and it’s also right down the street from In N Out, various shops and another gas station. Not to mention how close it is to the Westfield Galleria Mall at Roseville and all the shopping and eating delights they have! So you can enjoy a delightful day of water play and mini golf with the kids and grandkids, then head to dinner with plenty of choices from burgers to steaks and more!
Roseville Golfland Sunsplash Attractions
Sunsplash Water Park, open from Memorial Day Weekend through the beginning of September, has a ton of fun Water rides that include:
- Riptide – Brand new in 2015
- The Double Dare
- The Revolution
- Thunder Falls
- The Stormrider
- The Twin Twisters
- The Vortex
- The Stealth which is a Northern California exclusive!
- Six Chuter
- The Dark Holes
- Master Blaster Water Coaster
- Adventure Island
- Bermuda Triangle – At other parks, this may be called the Lazy River – and that’s MY personal fave. Just relax and float along and bask in the sun.
- Thunder Bay Wavepool – My second favorite ride at any water park. I grew up playing in the beaches and waves in sunny Southern California and this makes me feel like I’m ten again! 🙂
Here’s a video of the Mater Blaster Water Coaster – a roller coaster in water!
Golfland, on the other hand, is open daily all year-round. It has two exciting 18 hole miniature golf courses. And that’s not all! They also have:
- King Ben’s Castle with over 200 video arcade games and a pizza stand to provide nourishment for all those virtual battles.
- Lazer Tag which is described as being like paintball but without any WELTS. I say HOORAY for that! My grandkids have enjoyed Lazer Tag where they live and love it!
- Fastcar Raceway which is for kids 58″ and taller to enjoy driving. That sounds great for those kids waiting impatiently for their driver’s licenses! OR if you have kids or grandkids who are at least 40″ or taller, they can go for a ride with a licensed driver who is 18 or older.
Golfland Sunsplash Season Pass, Coupons, and Discount Tickets
Wondering if they offer season passes to their fun attractions? YES, they do! And currently that is good for the whole year, along with some extra goodies AND with great discounts if you buy 4 or more. Click here for full information.
Also, seniors, toddlers, younger kids, and military also qualify for special discounts, as do those arriving at specifically designated times, such as Twilight. Click here for current prices and discounts at Golfland Sunsplash.
Also, be sure to head straight for their website and sign up for their Royal Rewards program so you can get free Golfland Sunsplash printable coupons and special offers right in your very own email-box. In addition, some other places to check for a Golfland Sunsplash coupon (based on past experiences) include Papa Murphy’s Pizza, Panda Express, Subway, and any groups you might be a part of. That would also include group box stores like Costco or Sam’s Club. Don’t forget to check Facebook’s regular search as well as any Facebook groups you might be a part of. I’ve also heard that you can check the giveaway magazines at supermarkets, etc. as they may occasionally have coupons for Golfland Sunsplash. And maybe even visit the Facebook pages and/or websites of the local news stations. A couple of years ago Dave Bender of CBS news visited to do the weather report at the Lazy River and they posted discount coupons as part of the visit’s announcement on Facebook.
Golfland Sunsplash Roseville Regular and Night Slide Hours and Schedules
As I mentioned above, Sunsplash,the waterpark, is open from Memorial Day Weekend through the beginning of September. For 2015, the last day the Sunsplash family water park will be open is Labor Day, September 7, 2015. Golfland, with all its fun activities like Lazer Tag, Cars, and arcades is open all year long.
If you want to know what time does Sunsplash or Golfland open – Golfland and Sunsplash Roseville hours and days vary depending on the time of year and the specific day. But they have a great page on their website that updates you for each day. You can click here to see the current day’s schedule along with a full year’s clickable schedule. Or you can click here to see the Sunsplash water park season schedule overview. Both pages also show the hours and information for the night slides at Golfland Sunsplash Roseville CA. While the water park is open for the Labor Day weekend 2015, the Nightslides have ended for this year. But come 2016, Nightslide fun should be back and as much fun as ever. 🙂
Golfland Sunsplash Group Options
Yes, they do have options for large group functions. So if you are thinking of having a family reunion there (wouldn’t that be a unique idea!), a corporate event or another fun group activity, you can click here for all the details.
Birthday Party Options and Prices for Golfland and Sunsplash in Roseville CA
You can book a birthday party for Golfland, Sunsplash, the Lazer Tag area, the Arcade area, or one of their combinations. Most of the Golfland Sunsplash birthday parties include pizza and soda and you supply the birthday cake. During the summer, they may also have an option for a Subway platter. Of course, you must make reservations at least 72 hours in advance (I would call at least a week before, just in case that changes).
Hotels and Resorts Near Sunsplash Golfland Roseville California
There are many great hotels in Roseville CA with varying prices, room sizes and options. One of my favorites, especially for families and large groups, is Residence Inn which is right down the street along with Fairfield Inn and Courtyard by Marriott – all of which I’ve marked on the map above! For more ideas, be sure to see my article, My Top 14 Hotels In Roseville CA For Family, Business, or Relocation Travel.
Teen Jobs at Sunsplash Golfland in Roseville CA
Are you a teenager (or a parent of a teen) looking for work. Currently, they hire teens who are 16 and up for available jobs except for the catering jobs. Those require you to be 18. The jobs are also seasonal with most in the summer as both areas of this fun amusement park are open.
Golfland Sunsplash Everything Else
Talk about a cool pix – and a great reminder that you have 2.5 days to enjoy Roseville CA Golfland Sunsplash – they close after Labor Day 2015 UNTIL next Summer. BUT Golfland is open YEAR ROUND. So still plenty of fun to come – LIKE CHRISTMAS (which is right around the corner!) 🙂
They decorate for Christmas, with lights and Christmas music – how fun!
Be sure to LIKE their page on Facebook to stay updated on fun happenings and events.
Would you believe, they have two terrific ways to raise money for a fundraiser for a school or organization! How fun is that! Way better than magazines, I would think!
I hear they are FAMOUS for their Iceberg THICK shakes – and those are available ALL YEAR LONG! :)
Sunsplash has a full page of FAQs (Frequently asked questions) that address such topics as:
- What to wear
- What you are allowed to bring in
- Alcohol (NONE is allowed!)
- Charge for spectators?
- Unattended minors
- Restaurants and eating options in the park
- What happens if there is bad weather?
MORE Golflands! Did you know that there are Currently SEVEN Golflands in America? As their website points out, “Golfland has been providing family fun since 1953! From thrilling water parks to our world-famous miniature golf courses, our locations have something for everyone.” Currently their parks are located at:
- Golf land Sunsplash in Mesa AZ
- Camelot Golfland in Anaheim CA
- Emerald Hills Golfland in San Jose CA
- Golden Tee Golfland in Castro Valley CA
- Golfland USA in Sunnyvale CA
- Milpitas Golfland in Milpitas CA
- And, of course, our Golfland Sunsplash here in Roseville CA!
You can learn more about all these fun amusement parks by going to Golfland.com.
Have you ever been to Golfland Sunsplash in Roseville CA? How about any of their other locations? Or if you live outside of the Roseville CA area, what miniature golf and/or water parks do you have near you? We’d love to hear about them. And when you head there in the future, have a GREAT time. (Things can change, of course. Be sure to call or check their website to confirm information for your needs. Especially since they occasionally do close for private events.) :)
Updated May 2018
Contents of this post...
- 1 Golfland Sunsplash in Roseville CA
- 2 Roseville Golfland Sunsplash Attractions
- 3 Golfland Sunsplash Season Pass, Coupons, and Discount Tickets
- 4 Golfland Sunsplash Roseville Regular and Night Slide Hours and Schedules
- 5 Golfland Sunsplash Group Options
- 6 Birthday Party Options and Prices for Golfland and Sunsplash in Roseville CA
- 7 Hotels and Resorts Near Sunsplash Golfland Roseville California
- 8 Teen Jobs at Sunsplash Golfland in Roseville CA
- 9 Golfland Sunsplash Everything Else
- 10 YOUR TURN!